- a new Australian Defence Force (ADF) entrant
- an ADF person who transferred superannuation scheme from Defence Force Retirement and Death Benefits (DFRDB) scheme to MilitarySuper
- a former MilitarySuper member who re-enters the ADF on CFTS
- re-entering ADF on CFTS and elect to join MilitarySuper.
If you are a DFRDB recipient member and do not choose MilitarySuper or DFRDB before you re-enter the ADF, you will join MilitarySuper for this and all future service periods. Understand your options before re-entering the ADF.
Please read your MilitarySuper Product Disclosure Statement.
Take action for your super
Grow and manage your super
- Contribute extra (called ‘ancillary contributions’)
- Select your preferred investment option
- Transfer other super into MilitarySuper
- Estimate your future entitlement
- View and manage your super online