Pensioner Services Online provides easy and secure access to manage your super account. It can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
Use Pensioner Services Online to:
- View and print your member statement
- Project your potential final benefit using I-Estimator
- View and update your contact details
- Change investment options for your current benefit and/or future member and ancillary contributions
- View your reported values and caps
First time user?
You will need to register for Pensioner Services Online to get access. Registering is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Simply go to Register Account and provide your Pension Reference Number.
Once you have verified your identity and set a password, you can immediately login and start managing your super.
Registered pensioners can login using your pension reference number and password (formerly Access Number). Your reference number is either your Service Number (if you had this first) or your PMKeys.
Make sure you are entering A-Army, N-Navy or R-RAAF at the start, and MS at the end of your pension reference number.
MilitarySuper members use Member Services Online.
Register to access Pensioner Services Online.
Reset your Pensioner Services Online password.