Managing your super has never been so easy
Member Services Online provides easy and secure access to manage your super account. It can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
Use Member Services Online to:
- View and print your member statement
- Project your potential final benefit using I-Estimator
- View and update your contact details
- Change investment options for your current benefit and/or future member and ancillary contributions
- View your reported values and caps
First time user?
You will need to register for Member Services Online to get access. Registering is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Simply go to Register Account and provide your ADF Service Number.
Once you have verified your identity and set a password, you can immediately login and start managing your super.
Registered members can login using your member number and password (formerly Access Number).Your member number is either your Service Number (if you had this first) or your PMKeys.
Make sure you enter the prefix A for Army, N for Navy or R for RAAF.
Pensioners should use Pensioner Services Online.
Register to access Member Services Online.
Reset your Member Services Online password.